Welcome to flexstudy.com, a self-study site bringing you quality online courses written and designed by the American Management Association. You get the latest management information, "how-to" explanations, practical examples, and real solutions to your daily challenges.
The courses bring up-to-date, real world solutions for today's business challenges. Individuals, corporations and institutions can all benefit from these time proven materials. Each online course is filled with practical exercises relating the underlying theory to your every day work environment. Our approach to the training material enables employees to immediately apply their course work to the job.
- Practical - Not just theory, but a practical informational approach to solving your every day challenges. Exercises that allow you to apply theory to your specific work environment.
- Flexible - Choose from convenient online self study formats that let you study on your own time and at your own pace. For the more traditional employees the training material may be printed to create a binder and used for future reference.
- Measurable - Measure your knowledge with a variety of testing components, such as pre-test, post-test, chapter exercises, chapter review questions and case studies.
- Cost-effective - Reduce costs by eliminating travel and time out of the office.
- Recognized - American Management Association Continuing Education Units give you immediate recognition for your career development efforts and allow you to build a permanent record of your accomplishments.
This Month's Training Tip: Planning for Negotiations
Identifying The Issues
There is no trick to identifying issues in most of our managerial and personal activities. However, in the give-and-take of the marketplace and in our relations
with those above, below, and equal to us in our company's organizational structure, the identification of issues takes on a new dimension.
Specifically, if we are preparing for negotiations, both sides must see the issue in the same light if a mutually acceptable agreement is to be reached.
Finance For Managers